If you’re a 21st century bride, like many of us, your phone is your go-to for all things from scheduling your wedding appointments, researching wedding inspiration, and more. But did you know there are now so many apps out there that can help you along the way?! We always want to try and make the lives of our brides just a little easier, so we’ve rounded up the Top 5 Apps you should be using when planning your big day!
- The Venue Report – Struggling with where to begin for seeking your wedding venue? The Venue Report offers a huge database of venues with photos, recommendations, and reviews. Easily filter based on location, size, style, and more.
- myPantone – This app will be your new favorite go-to! Color coordinate and match the colors for your wedding day to a T. Snap a photo of an item and it will tell you the exact Pantone color. When choosing everything from flowers to bridesmaids dresses – this app will definitely come in handy!
- Minted – Wedding planning can be a financial nightmare if you’re not careful. With the Minted app, you can organize all your wedding financials and make sure you are on budget!
- Trello – Speaking of organization, get your to-do lists all in one place with Trello. With it’s user friendly interface, ability to attach photos and move things across several boards, you’ll find this app an easy way to keep track of everything you have to do for the big day!
- AllSeated – Having some trouble visualizing what your wedding reception will look like with all your table rentals and furniture? Send a photo of your wedding venue to AllSeated and they will provide you with a digital rendering of your space where you can rearrange tables and share the final photo with the reception space and other vendors. This will be a huge time saver!