If you follow us on Facebook or Instagram, you may have seen some of our pretty snaps from New York Bridal Market (Don’t know what bridal market is? Read our post all about it). But, in case you didn’t, here’s a re-cap of some of our favorite moments!
(We also just needed an excuse to stare at these pictures some more…)
- Lela Rose gave us a taste of only the finest embroidery in their “Magnolia Tree” gown.
- Catherine Deane introduced us to this “frost” color – how beautiful is this beadwork?!
- Alison looked fabulous while scouting for some new accessories.
- The confetti illusion top of Monique Lhuillier’s “Aviva” gown was by far one of the most unique features we saw at market.
- Modern Trousseau is known for their incredibly unique usage of lace…they have outdone themselves again in this textured lace bodice!
- Potentially our favorite gown at market…”Versailles” from Anne Barge. This got lots of love on our Instagram!
- The two piece crop set trend made its way into bridal via the creative genius of Elizabeth Fillmore.
- Bridesmaids get love at market, too! Monique Lhuillier has done it again with this bridesmaids collection featuring removable skirts.
Slowly but surely, the orders we placed while at market will start making their way to The Plumed Serpent. Stay tuned!