We know that your bridal gown shopping experience is more than just finding the perfect dress. It’s spending time with your mother, friend, or bridemaids and making a full day of it. At The Plumed Serpent, we want to make sure the entire experience is worthwhile, so that’s why we’ve rounded up the top 5 things you can do in around Westport when you make your appointment with us.
- Terrain – If you’re a plant or garden lover, you will love the botanical oasis that is Terrain Westport. Shop their array of potted plants, their one-of-a-kind home decor pieces, or make a reservation at their Garden Cafe. You will not be disappointed!
- Downtown Westport – Less than a mile away from our store, you’ll find yourself in Downtown Westport; a unique combination of quaint New England charm and sophisticated shopping and dining in a riverside setting. From local mom and pop shops to larger retailers, there’s something for everyone
- The Granola Bar – A local favorite, and conveniently located in our shopping plaza, The Granola Bar brings you the best local and organic food options in a casual environment.
- Compo Beach – Looking for a beach day? Compo beach in Westport is located along the shoreline of the Long Island Sound. Pack up your beach bags and get some sun after your appointment!
- Westport Country Playhouse – The Westport Country Playhouse is a landmark in our town. Check out their calendar and get tickets to one of their fabulous shows! You won’t be disappointed.